SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Released for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Download Pdf direct link from here.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 – Aspirants need to have proper knowledge about SSC MTS Syllabus along with it it is also necessary to know the exam pattern. So in this article let us have a look at the SSC MTS Exam Pattern and Syllabus. If you are preparing for SSC MTS exam, read the complete article and prepare accordingly.
SSC MTS Exam 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every recruitment, candidates need to check all the important points related to SSC MTS Vacancy 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for SSC MTS Jobs 2023.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||Advt. No. SSC MTS 2023|
|Total Vacancy||11409 Post|
|SSC MTS Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)|
|Jobs Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Tier 1 Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- PET and PST (for CBIC Havaldar Posts)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For complete information about the selection process related to SSC MTS Recruitment, check the official advertisement.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
1. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
2. The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu (Annexure-XV).
3. Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. N
4. Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
SSC MTS Syllabus for Computer Based Examination
1. Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
2. Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
3. General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
4. English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked
SSC MTS Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for Havaldar Post
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN:
SSC MTS Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
SSC MTS Physical Standard Test (PST): The minimum physical standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are as follows:
Weight for Only Female : 48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)
|Male||157.5 cms. (relaxable by 5 cms. in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||Chest-81 cms. (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cms.)|
|Female||152 cms. relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||——|
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online|
|SSC Official Website|
What is the last date to apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post
17 February 2023
How to apply for SSC MTS Application form 2023
Apply online from the official website : ssc.nic.in