SSC MTS Selection Process 2023 Check All Steps of Multi Tasking Staff Selection Procedure from this link ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Selection Process 2023 – It is important for the candidates to have proper knowledge about the SSC MTS selection process. So in this article we can check complete information related to SSC MTS Selection Procedure. If you are preparing for SSC MTS exam, read the complete article and prepare accordingly.
All the details related to the selection process for recruitment to the posts of MTS by SSC can be checked from the official website. There are two important stages in the SSC MTS selection process, written examination and physical fitness test and medical examination for Havildar posts only.
SSC MTS Selection Process 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every recruitment, candidates need to check all the important points related to SSC MTS Vacancy 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for SSC MTS Jobs 2023.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||Advt. No. SSC MTS 2023|
|Total Vacancy||11409 Post|
|SSC MTS Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)|
|Jobs Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC MTS Qualification Criteria
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility 2023 Details : Complete information related to recruitment qualification is available in this article. Candidates can download Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment Notification to read detailed notification, and check all recruitment related criteria.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
1. The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
2. The performance of the candidate in Session-I will be evaluated first and performance in Session-II would be evaluated only if a candidate qualifies in Session-I.
3. Minimum qualifying marks in Session-I and as well as in Session-II of Computer Based Examination are as follows:
- UR/ GEN : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- All Others Categories : 20%
4. The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
5. For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UTwise cut-offs in Session-II. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in CBE.
6. For the post of MTS, Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Session-II of CBE. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in CBE. The merit list would be prepared solely based on performance in Session-II.
7. For the post of Havaldar, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 (vacancies: candidates) for appearing in PET/ PST and on the basis of their performance in Session-II of CBE. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in CBE. The Commission may fix CCA-wise and category-wise cut-offs in Session-II of CBE.
8. As per the provisions at Para-18.4, 18.5 and 18.6 above, there will be two separate lists of candidates for the posts of MTS and Havaldar. Therefore, common candidates may get shortlisted for the posts of MTS and Havaldar.
9. The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
10. For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Session-II of CBE, candidates will be considered for final merit list.
11. For the post of Havaldar, based on performance in Session-II of CBE and subject to qualifying in PET/ PST, candidates will be considered for final merit list.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online|
|SSC Official Website|
What is the last date to apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post
17 February 2023
How to apply for SSC MTS Application form 2023
Apply online from the official website : ssc.nic.in
What is the selection process of SSC MTS
All the details related to the selection process for recruitment to the posts of MTS by SSC are shown in this article.