CET Haryana Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 Released for the CET Group D, Download Pdf direct link from here.
CET Haryana Group D Syllabus 2023 – Aspirants need to have proper knowledge about CET Haryana Group D Syllabus along with it it is also necessary to know the exam pattern. So in this article let us have a look at the CET Haryana Group D Exam Pattern and Syllabus. If you are preparing for CET Haryana Group D exam, read the complete article and prepare accordingly.
CET Haryana Group D Exam 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every recruitment, candidates need to check all the important points related to CET Haryana Group D Vacancy 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for CET Haryana Group D Jobs 2023.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||CET Group D Post|
|Total Vacancy||13536 Post|
|Jobs Category||Haryana Jobs|
|SSC Official Website||onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in|
Criteria For Selection HSSC CET Group-D Post
The Common Eligibility Test and socioeconomic factors will be used to select and say the names of candidates for Group D jobs where the minimum educational requirement is Matriculation in all departments. The following socioeconomic parameters and CET marks will be included in the Common Eligibility Test score:-
|Common Eligibility Test||95%|
CET Haryana Group D Exam Pattern 2023
For the Haryana CET Group D exam, the candidate must have knowledge of the exam pattern. Check the details given below.
|Subject Name||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|General Knowledge or Computer||15||14.25|
CET Haryana Group D Syllabus for Computer Based Examination
1. Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc. (15% Weightage)
2. Reasoning Ability: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc. (10% Weightage)
3. General Awareness: General awareness which includes History, Literature, Geography, Economy, Civics, Polity, Environment, Art, Culture, Customs, Society, Current Affairs. Events etc. of Haryana. (25% weightage)
4. English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked (10% Weightage)
5. Hindi : वर्ण, स्वर, व्यंजन, शब्द, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, क्रियाविशेषण, वचन, लिंक, कारक, काल, तद्भव-तत्सम, अलंकार, विकारी शब्द, अविकारी शब्द, पद, पदबद्ध, मुहावरे, लकोक्तियाँ, संधि, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम व अनेकार्थी शब्द, वाक्य शोधन, विरामचिन्ह, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द. (10% Weightage)
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|CET Haryana Group D Syllabus Pdf Download|
|HSSC Official Website|