5. For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UTwise cut-offs in Session-II. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in CBE.
7. For the post of Havaldar, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 (vacancies: candidates) for appearing in PET/ PST and on the basis of their performance in Session-II of CBE. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in CBE. The Commission may fix CCA-wise and category-wise cut-offs in Session-II of CBE.
8. As per the provisions at Para-18.4, 18.5 and 18.6 above, there will be two separate lists of candidates for the posts of MTS and Havaldar. Therefore, common candidates may get shortlisted for the posts of MTS and Havaldar.
9. The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
10. For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Session-II of CBE, candidates will be considered for final merit list.
11. For the post of Havaldar, based on performance in Session-II of CBE and subject to qualifying in PET/ PST, candidates will be considered for final merit list.