SBI PO Recruitment Notification Released for the post of Probationary Officer (PO), check Selection Process, eligibility details and apply online
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the new recruitment notice for the year 2023. Advertisement has been published by SBI for 2000 posts of PO. All types of information related to SBI PO Jobs can be checked from this article. Must Read the Recruitment Notification for SBI PO Posts Before Apply Online.
SBI PO Notification 2023
Notification is published by the concerned organization before the online application of any recruitment. Eligibility, selection process, age limit, salary and post wise details have been given in the SBI PO recruitment. Download recruitment notification from official website www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Bharti 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every recruitment, candidates need to check all the important points related to SBI PO 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for SBI PO Jobs 2023.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO) Post|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||Advt. No. SBI PO Exam 2023|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||as per post|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates have been shown in the advertisement released on SBI PO posts. The complete dates have been updated in the table, candidates can check all the information related to SBI PO recruitment from here like application date, exam date, admit card date etc.
|SBI Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Application Start Date||September 07, 2023|
|SBI PO Application Last Date||October 03, 2023|
|SBI PO Exam Date||November 06, 2023|
|SBI PO Admit Card||October 23, 2023|
SBI PO Qualification Criteria
SBI PO Eligibility 2023 Details : Complete information related to recruitment qualification is available in this article. Candidates can download SBI PO Recruitment to read detailed notification, and check all recruitment related criteria.
|Vacancy Name||Qualification Details||Total Post|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Graduate in any stream||2000|
SBI PO Application Fees Details
SBI PO Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||750/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female||00/-|
SBI PO Vacancy Age Limit
The age of the candidate for SBI PO Recruitment has been fixed at 21-30 years. For more detailed check notification.
Apply for SBI PO recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2023 – Detailed guidelines related to SBI PO recruitment, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria, online application submission date and SBI PO Jobs 2023 link are given in this article.
SBI PO Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Examination (CBT)- (100 Marks)
- Main Written Examination (CBT) + Descriptive Test- (250 Marks)
- Interview/ Group Discussion- (50 Marks)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For complete information about the selection process related to SBI PO Recruitment, check the official advertisement.
How to Apply SBI PO Online Form
- First of all candidates visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- After that fill the application form of SBI PO Recruitment.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit Card Link|
|SBI PO Pre Exam Training Material|
|SBI PO Apply Online|
|Download SBI PO Notification 2023|
|SBI Official Website|
What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO
September 27, 2023