NBE NEET PG 2023 Notification Released for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, check exam date, eligibility details and apply online
NBE NEET PG 2023 – NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/ MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 61(2) of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 read with 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
No other entrance examination, either at the state or the Institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/ MS/ PG Diploma courses. Qualifying NEET-PG is mandatory for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses under various Universities/ Institutions in the country. NEETPG is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India
NEET PG Notification 2023
Notification is published by the concerned organization before the online application of any admission entrance test. Eligibility, exam date, age limit, exam pattern details have been given in the NBE NEET PG notification. Download examination notification from official website nbe.edu.in
NBE NEET PG 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every admission entrance exam, candidates need to check all the important points related to NBE NEET PG 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Admission Test 2023.
|Organization Name||National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences (NBE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Admission for||MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Admission Test 2023|
|Exam Category||Entrance Test|
|NBE Official Website||nbe.edu.in|
NEET PG Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates have been shown in the advertisement released on NBE National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The complete dates have been updated in the table, candidates can check all the information related to NEET PG Entrance Exam from here like application date, exam date, admit card date etc.
|NEET PG 2023 Admissions Notification Date||January 07, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 Application Start Date||January 07, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 Application Last Date||January 27, 2023|
|NEET PG Application Form Correction||30 Jan. to 03 Feb. 2023|
|NBE NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||March 05, 2023|
|NBE NEET PG 2023 Admit Card||February 27, 2023|
|NBE NEET PG Result Declared||March 31, 2023|
Scope of NEET-PG
NEET-PG 2023 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2023-24 which will include the following:
1. All India 50% quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
2. State quota seats for all States/Union territories of India.
3. All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country.
4. Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
5. Post MBBS DNB Courses, Direct 6 years DrNB Courses and Post MBBS NBEMS Diploma Courses
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
NBE NEET PG Eligibility 2023 Details : Complete information related to recruitment qualification is available in this article. Candidates can download NBE National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Notification to read detailed notification, and check all recruitment related criteria.
|NEET PG Course Name||NEET PG Eligibility Criteria|
|MD/ MS/ PG Diploma||MBBS Degree or Internship Complete Before 31/03/2023|
NEET PG Application Fees Details
NBE NEET PG Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General / OBC / EWS||4250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||3250/-|
Scheme of NEET-PG Entrance Exam 2023
1. NEET-PG 2023 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer based examination on 5th March 2023.
2. NBE NEET PG Syllabus: The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subject/ knowledge area as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the erstwhile Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt of India.
3. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
4. The exam comprises of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with each question having 4 response options/ distractors in English language only. Candidates are required to select the correct/best/most appropriate response/answer out of the 4 response options provided in each question. Time allotted is 3 Hrs 30 minutes.
5. Marking Scheme: Allocation of marks for each MCQ shall be as follows:
There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempt questions.
|Correct Response||4 Marks|
|Incorrect Response||1 Mark shall be deducted|
How to Apply NEET PG Entrance Exam Online Form
- First of all candidates visit the official website nbe.edu.in.
- After that fill the application form of NEET PG Entrance Exam.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
NBE NEET PG Admit Card & Test Day Procedures
NBE NEET PG Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences website nbe.edu.in on 27 February 2023. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before the conduct of the examination.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|NBE NEET PG Apply Online|
|Download NBE NEET PG Information Brochure 2023|
|NBE Official Website|
What is the last date to apply online for NEET PG Admission 2023
27 January 2023
How to apply for NBE NEET PG Application form 2023
NBE NEET PG entrance exam online Form from official website nbe.edu.in