Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Notification Released for the post of IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant), check Selection Process, eligibility details and apply online
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023 – Indian Navy has released the new recruitment notice for the year 2023. Advertisement has been published by Indian Navy for 70 posts of IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant). All types of information related to Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy can be checked from this article. Must Read the Recruitment Notification for Indian Navy IT Officer Posts Before Apply Online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Placement Mitra) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Placement Mitra को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy Notification 2023
Notification is published by the concerned organization before the online application of any recruitment. Eligibility, selection process, age limit, salary and post wise details have been given in the Navy SSC IT Officer recruitment notification. Download Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment notification from official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy Bharti 2023 Overview
There are some important points for every recruitment, candidates need to check all the important points related to Indian Navy IT Officer Vacancy 2023. It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly to escape mistakes while applying for Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Jobs 2023.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant) Post|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||Advt. No. Indian Navy Vacancy 2023|
|Total Vacancy||70 Post|
|Navy SSC IT Officer Salary/ Pay Scale||as per post|
|Jobs Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates have been shown in the advertisement released on Indian Navy IT Officer posts. The complete dates have been updated in the table, candidates can check all the information related to Navy SSC IT Officer recruitment from here like application date, exam date, admit card date etc.
|Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|Indian Navy IT Officer Notification Date||January 17, 2023|
|Indian Navy IT Officer Application Start Date||January 21, 2023|
|Indian Navy IT Officer Application Last Date||February 05, 2023|
|Indian Navy IT Officer Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Indian Navy IT Officer Admit Card||Before Exam|
Navy SSC IT Officer Qualification Criteria
Indian Navy IT Officer Eligibility 2023 Details : Complete information related to recruitment qualification is available in this article. Candidates can download Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Notification to read detailed notification, and check all recruitment related criteria.
|Vacancy Name||Qualification Details||Total Post|
|SSC Executive (IT)||M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS/ IT) OR|
MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (CS/ IT)
Indian Navy IT Officer Application Fees Details
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General / OBC / EWS||00/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM||00/-|
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy Age Limit
The age of the candidate for Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment is Born Between 2 July 1998 to 1 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive). Age relaxation as on 01 January 2023, includes 3 years relaxation for OBC category, and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Other categories like EWS, ESM and PWD can also get age relaxation as per rules
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Online Application Form
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023 – Detailed guidelines related to Indian Navy IT Officer recruitment, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria, online application submission date and Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy 2023 link are given in this article.
Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection procedure for Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment is as follows:-
- (a) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf.
- (b) BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- (c) Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- (d) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- (f) Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (g) Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application). Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- (h) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- (j) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- (k) Details of SSB procedure are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Training For Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy
Candidates will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
(a) Selected candidates will undergo 04 Weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulations.
(b) Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged from service and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
(c) If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & entire money received by him/her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Govt loans.
How to Apply Navy SSC IT Officer Online Form
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment www.joinindiannavy.gov.in commencing 21 Jan 23. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
- (a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:- (i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate. (ii) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- (b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets (for candidates appearing in final year) upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters (for candidates who have completed their degree), date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- (c) If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- (d) The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|Navy SSC IT Officer Apply Online|
|Download Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy Notification 2023|
|Indian Navy Official Website|
What is the last date to apply online for Navy SSC IT Officer
February 05, 2023
How to apply for Indian Navy IT Officer Application form 2023
Check from Official Notification.
What is the official website for Indian Navy
What is the age limit to apply Indian Navy SSC IT Officer
Born Between 2 July 1998 to 1 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive)