If you’re excited to change the picture on your Aadhar card, you can do Aadhar Card Update fast and easily right here.
Aadhar Card Update 2023 : Has your Aadhaar card been updated? If not, you must update it. If not, it might hurt you. It is an important identifying document that must be updated. We will go through the reasons for updating your Aadhaar card, the documents needed, and the methods involved in this post. The proper URL to update your Aadhar card online is provided here.
Introducation Of Aadhar Card
Aadhaar cards, which contain 12-digit unique identification numbers on them, have been issued by the Unique Identifying Authority of India (UIDAI). It is an important document that gives identification of residence and identity. Updating your Aadhaar card is necessary to make sure that the information is correct and up to date.
Aadhar Card Update 2023 Overview
In this article you can read all important information about Aadhar Card:
|Issued By||Unique Identifying Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Aadhar Card Update Last Date||14 December 2023|
|Aadhar Card Update Process||Online|
Reason For Aadhar Card Update
There can be many reasons behind updating the Aadhaar card. There are some reasons whose details are given below.
- Address Change: You must change the address on your Aadhaar card if you moved for either professional or personal reasons.
- Name Change: generally, a name change is not necessary. But you must update your name on your Aadhaar card if you have changed it as a result of a marriage, divorce, or any other reason.
- Personal Data Correction: You should get your Aadhar card changed if it includes incorrect details, such as your gender or date of birth.
Necessary to update 10 years old Aadhaar card
It’s now simple to update your Aadhar card thanks to a free online service offered by UIDAI. If it has been ten years since you updated your Aadhaar card, do it right now from the UIDAI website for free. From March 15 to September 14, 2023, UIDAI will extend the deadline for changing Aadhaar. You would have to pay a cost of Rs 25 to Rs 50 to update your Aadhaar card on the day it expires. To avoid these costs, update your Aadhaar card for free.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Update
If you are thinking of getting the Aadhaar card updated, then you must have some necessary documents. Whose details are as follows.
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity (PAN card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
How To Update Addhar Card
Aadhaar card can be updated in many ways. Here are some steps by which you can update Aadhaar.
1. Aadhar Card Update Online
In today’s time online methods are given importance to update Aadhaar card. In this way time is also saved and it is also easy.
- The “Update Aadhaar” button is located on the UIDAI website.
- Submit the captcha code along with your Aadhaar number.
- A “Send OTP” button will appear.
- On your registered cellphone number, enter the OTP that was sent to it.
- Make the required adjustments after selecting the fields you want to amend.
- Then, press “Submit” after adding the necessary supporting papers.
- You’ll get an update request number (URN) after submission. To find out how your update request is progressing, call this number.
2. Offline Update
- The UIDAI website offers a link to download the Aadhaar update/correction form.
- Ensure that the form is filled out correctly.
- Include any supporting documentation.
- The Aadhaar enrollment centre or UIDAI office closest to you should receive the form and supporting documentation.
How To Update Mobile Number In Aadhar Card
If the mobile number is not updated in your Aadhaar card, then go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get the mobile number updated. Here are some steps, by following which you can update the mobile number sitting at home.
- First of all visit the official website of Aadhaar card: uidai.gov.in
- Find and click on the ‘Update your Aadhaar’ option on the home page.
- After entering the required information a new page will open.
- Select the field ‘Update Mobile Number’ here
- Enter your new mobile number and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
- Finally, a confirmation message will be received on the number entered.
How To Check Aadhar Card Update Status
If you have applied for Aadhaar Card Update then you are eligible to check Aadhaar Card Update Status. You can check the application status from the official website. You can check the aadhar card update status by adopting some of the steps given below.
- Visit the UIDAI website by going to uidai.gov.in
- “Aadhaar Update” can be found by clicking the “My Aadhaar” tab.
- Select “Check Status – Update done Online” from the list of options under “Aadhaar Update”.
- Your URN (Update Request Number) or SRN (Service Request Number) should be entered in the appropriate field along with your Aadhaar number.
- The captcha verification code must be entered.
- To find out whether your Aadhaar card has been updated, click the “Get Status” option.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|Update Aadhar Card Online|
Is it necessary to update aadhaar card
Yes! For accurate information in Aadhaar card, it is necessary to keep Aadhaar up-to-date.
Can I update my aadhaar card by myself
Yes! You can update Aadhaar card by following some steps from the official website
Do I have to pay for Aadhaar card update
Aadhaar card can be updated for free till September 14, 2023. After that you may have to pay a fee.
What is the last date to update aadhaar card for free
14 September 2023